When our cousins informed us they were doing a final Eurotrip before settling down on their ewe farm in none other than New Zealand's South Island, we were very eager to have them come stay. They asked what I would suggest for a final tour of the capital, so of course I drew up a list. The best features of the list I thought I'd share with y'all today. So here goes.
1. The view from Montmartre is simply sublime. from there you'll be able to see the entire Bassin Parisien and its complete skyline. Whilst you're there, take a trip to the Cafe des Deux Moulins (15 Rue Lepic), where the film Amelie was shot. It is famous for making the best crème brûlée in Paris.
2. Next, Bijou afternoon tea in Mariages Freres in the Marais (30 Rue Bourg Tibourg)
3. The Eiffel Tower by night has the ability to take your breath away.
4. Personal Favourite of mine - Macaroons from the legendary Laduree. Make sure you buy them in the box. And keep the box.
5. The Galeries Lafayette at Christmas.
Image found here, here, here, here, here, here, here