Thursday, October 20, 2011

Paris l'hiver


...Paris in the spring is dazzling, Paris in the summer is stunning, Paris in the autumn is captivating, but Paris in the winter is enchanting...

It's now safe to say that I am officially settling into my winter mode. And I've started daydreaming about all the mischief I'll be getting up to this winter season. First on the list, is, of course, Versailles in the snow. It's a dream, my dears. Then of course there's Galeries Lafayette and all that jazz - shameless window-shopping and drooling over all that lavish materialism. I put the Pont Alexandre III in there because there's something very whimsical about giant gold statues sprinkled with snow, isn't there? Finally, there's the Eiffel Tower at New Year's. If we're lucky again this year it might just change colour...







image found here, here, here, here, here, here

XO Cendrillon

No comments:

Post a Comment