Friday, October 14, 2011

Agenda

Hi! I am officially back in the City of Light! So far on the agenda is to go see the exhibition in the Bon Marche 'So London' - finishing today, maybe I'd better get to sleep so I can get up to be ready and glamorous in the morning? Or maybe not. After that, retrospective on Diane Arbus (18th October - 05 February 2012) in the Jeu de Paume.
image found here
image found here


of course, a trip to the Bon Marche requires an appropriate outfit. What to wear, my chickies? Personally, I'm beginning to gear up for the charming snowy Parisian weather I love so much, the gentle frosting that does the city so much justice.





image found here, here,here

hence why I'm thinking along the lines of:



Sorted. Going for the BCBG Jr look. Short skirt, drab jumper, the babydoll silhouette of the duffle - it's downright cute.

image found here, here, here, here

Hope that wherever you are you have lovely places to go,

XO Cendrillon

No comments:

Post a Comment