Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dear All,
My family and I are currently where we always go on holiday, in our village house in the South of France. It is very picturesque, complete with cacophonous cicadas, busily multiplying pigeons and a swallows' nest in the roof of the arched passageway serving as our back door. We are now going off to the river for a yet more picturesque swim (I will wear my Princesse Tam Tam bikini sourced in an outlet shop). Maybe I will wear my Audrey Hepburn hat...
Tomorrow we will be heading east to Grasse, traditional perfume-making town (partial setting of Le Parfum - Perfume, an excellent but creepy film based on the book by Patrick Suskind), where I imagine we will spend more time in the gift shop of a famous perfume museum than the actual museum itself...
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
xo Stephanie & Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment