So today I took a little trip to the Emmaus in Bougival, and I found myself some treasures:
1. A delightful little airforce jacket
2. A blue, mid-calf 50s dress, post-war acidulé
3. A handmade black velvet dress, oh so Audrey
4. A little tie-up daisy-print blouse, a la Brigitte
5. and a CHRISTIAN DIOR DRESS!
6. a pair of red silk curtains (yes, you heard right, curtains, a whole 10 metres of them), to make myself a dress like this, because, hey, what's a girl gotta do? (such a Sound of Music moment!)
all for a total of 25€.
Pictures up soon. Meanwhile, enjoy: